The 31st Annual Bonita Springs Boat Show begins next week and runs Thursday, March 5 through Sunday, March 8. With hundreds of boats on display from the area’s major dealers, there’s a model for every boater and every budget. In addition to boats, the show features a variety of marine accessories, engines, electronics, boat lifts, services, helpful how-to information, plus plenty of food and cold beverages. Check out the full event details and start planning your visit!
Naples-Fort Myers Greyhound Track
10601 Bonita Beach Rd SE, Bonita Springs, FL 34135
March 5-8, 2020
10am to 5pm
Adults $8; Children under 16 FREE with paid adult
FREE on-site parking
TIPS & REMINDERS
We’re heading into the best time of the year for boating in Southwest Florida, and the Bonita show is a great opportunity to set yourself up for getting out and enjoying our beautiful waters. Here’s a few reminders to help you get the most out of your day at the show:
- Do some research and determine your budget before heading to the show.
- Gather any questions you may have about specific boats or products.
- Wear comfy clothing, slip-on shoes and sunscreen.
- Climb on in the boats, sit at the helm, open the storage lockers—don’t be shy!
- Take advantage of the free fishing seminars and boating info available at the show.
Whether you’re shopping for a new boat, want to trade fishing secrets with local guides, or just enjoying playing with the latest marine gadgets, the Bonita Springs Boat Show promises something for everyone. We hope to see you there!