Come out to the West Marine Nautical Expo at Regatta Pointe Marina an MCS Band Slam to enjoy Manatee County’s BIGGEST boating and nautical event this year.
Here are just some of the FREE events and activities to enjoy:
– Live entertainment daily
– High-quality boating seminars
– Fishing Stations: learn how to fish by the best Charter Captains in the area sign up your son/daughter by 10 a.m. both days and learn how to fish from 12-2 pm and from 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. each participant will go home with a rod and reel while supplies last.(16 & under). Parent must be present when registering.
– Boating demo rides
– Powerboat/Sailboat show (more than 50 boats in the water)
– Wide variety of marine outfitters, suppliers, services and other exhibitors
– A nautical market from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Ed Massey, one of fourteen members of the Regatta Pointe Marina Association, would like the general public to be aware that this expo is about more than sales, it’s an effort to give our boating community the most valuable tool of all – knowledge. “Our association is dedicated to providing a quality, free event built around meaningful seminars,” Massey said. “Our seminar speakers are better than ever with a wide range of topics that will appeal to both power and sailing enthusiasts.”
Seminars will be held in the Eagle’s Nest on the third floor of the River House Reef & Grill building, overlooking the historic Green Bridge and the Manatee River. Forlocation information, please visit RegattaPointeMarina.com.